Full Moon 'Pournami' Mahameru Sri Yantra Rituals & Benefits

MAHAMERU - The Tantra, Mantra & Yantra


One of my favorite pooja ritual that I've been observing for the past 5 years diligently is the Full Moon Mahameru Rituals. although I ve been religious since brough up, as I grew my spiritual knowledge, I comprehended the art and science of the ritual. The 3D floral projection of elegance symbolises the higher evolution and unending revolution (inner and outher) state of human consciousness which is the microcosm of the macrocosm. So ultimately Mahameru represents the Cosmic/ Universal Evolution, a product of 3 cosmic phases i.e creation, preservation and dissolution under the triad of past, present & future . As it entirely allows the space for such intricate and immaculate energy, it is the most powerful tool to connect us to the Higher world. It has a mystical coonection between the Earth and the unseen Mystical higher realm which could be understood only by higher knowledge system. Just by simply having it in our home, office or business place, it does wonders in correcting the vasthu, Feng Shui, energy flow within. It confers your space with good vibes, serenity, peace, loving, happiness and harmony. When such sacredness is created, the other blessings of prosperity, abundance, health and wealth just comes with the flow....

shubbyk
Mahameru Full Moon Ritual In My Home Garden

shubbyk
Full Moon Over My Night Skyline

shubbyk
Full Moon




Me and my family have been conducting and participating in Full Moon Mahameru Pooja for years and we've experienced tremendous change in life from peace, happiness, opportunities of wealth and abundance. I ve personally experieced immediate guidance from the higher being on the nights after the ritual and as I followed the ritual deliberate and meticulously, I accomplished many successful things. Even if you are well aware that there is a fall or negativity coming your way, the sacred geometry actually helped to ward off and protected my well being. 
My 3d Crystal Mahameru Sri Yantra

I am so happy and blessed to have the presence of the goddess in the form of Mahameru set in my home. Therefore my simple and basic ritual that I ve been conducting will be continued to express my love and gratitude for their blessing, the goodness and protection over my family for all these years... 

Do note that I ve been doing this ritual based on my learned spiritual knowledge and intuition over the years. For proper installation of Mahameru and ritual procedure class, do contact me for appoinment. I would love to share my version of Mahameru Full Moon pooja,  knowledge and experience with much love and light. If you wish to order the crystal Mahameru, please contact me. 
shubbyk
Mini Mahameru
Size : Approximately 2cm x 1.8cm x 2.3cm (Slight Variation)
Used For Full Moon Meditation, To Attract Wealth, Health, Happiness, Prosperity, Abundance Energy/Dosha Cleansing, Home Vasthu, Car, Chakra Meditation & Cleansing. Place The Yantra On Correct Alignment
Price: USD 55
Shipping Based On Location, so do contact to order.


Thank You...Thank You...Thank You..

Suba
subakshiny@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts